Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gasp! The doctor told me my Hypochondria has become exaggerated!!

I´ve had some bowel issues since Sunday and I thought I would share some of the explanations my warped (I prefer "imaginative") mind has come up with:

1. I have been "over-scooping" (drawing my traverse abdmonial muscles in too far) in Pilates, causing undue pressure on parts of my digestive system.

2. There is toxic mould in my apartment (evidenced by three flies which strangely prefer to hover in my bedroom rather than my kitchen - explain that!!)

3. Cancer.

4. I am subconsciously nervous about starting teaching next week.

5. The curry I made for myself and G on Saturday has given me gastro. I am too shy to text G to ask if he has gastro too, because I fancy him and texting means I will agonise waiting for his reply, just like the central character in "Hes just not that into you" a movie which was scarily autobiographical.

6. I have suddenly developed irritable bowel syndrome which will of course afflict me for the rest of my life.

No comments: